For best results:
- Add your email address and mobile number to your Instagram account
- Make sure, e-mail & mobile number added are confirmed and approved by Instagram
- Deactivate your mobile device GPS
- Make sure to deactivate two-factor authentication.
- Make sure that the chosen timezone is your real timezone, from your profile
How to connect your Instagram account?
Follow the following steps:
- Go to https://app.instarget.io/accounts/new
- Type your username and password
- click add account
Didn’t Work? Try The Following Steps:
In case the previous steps didn’t work, and you still have to confirm the use of Instagram from a new location, Please follow these steps:
- Login to Instagram using your PC browser: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/
- Go to https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/change/ and change your password, then close Instagram. OR for best and fast result deactivate your account for 3 hours, and don’t open your Instagram account using a web browser or mobile device until you do the following two steps.
- Go to https://app.instarget.io/accounts/new and add your new Instagram username and new password
- Click add account
Didn’t work? Get your private proxy
How to use your private proxy?
Once you receive your private proxy, Please go to https://app.instarget.io/accounts/new and add your Instagram username, password and your private proxy code in the proxy (optional) field, then click Add Account.